Business and Economics
When accessing a database, you may be required to enter a username and password before you reach the database website. Enter your BHSU email account information on this screen.
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost) The world’s largest academic multi-disciplinary database, Academic Search Premier provides full text for more than 4,700 publications, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed journals. Coverage spans virtually every area of academic study and offers information dating as far back as 1975. This database is updated on a daily basis via EBSCOhost.
- Business Source Complete (EBSCOhost) With premium full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals, this database is the essential tool for business students. It covers all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, banking, finance, and more. Indexing and abstracts and full text are available back as far as 1886.
- Cabell's Directories Each Directory helps you select those journals that are most likely to publish your manuscript. The index in each Directory helps you match the characteristics of your manuscript to the topic areas the journal emphasizes, the type of review process, acceptance rate and number of external reviewers.
- EBSCOhost Search Academic Search Premier (offers full text for nearly 1,850 scholarly journals, including more than 1,200 peer-reviewed titles), Business Source Premier (full text for more than 2,950 scholarly business journals), Applied Science & Technology Abstracts (contains more than 560 English-language, scientific and technical publications), Inspec, and Health Source, etc.
- Films on Demand Films On Demand is a state-of-the-art streaming video platform that makes it easier than ever to incorporate outstanding educational video content into your curriculum by providing easy integration with learning management systems, online lesson plans, distance learning courseware, or electronic card catalog systems. Most titles are available for individual lease or purchase, or through subscriptions to our robust, curriculum-focused subjects.
- Health Source - Consumer Edition (EBSCOhost) This database is the richest collection of consumer health information available to libraries worldwide, providing information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health. Health Source - Consumer Edition features searchable full text for nearly 300 journals. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCOhost) This database provides more than 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition also features abstracts and indexing for nearly 850 journals. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- Hospitality & Tourism Index (EBSCOhost) Hospitality & Tourism Index is a bibliographic database covering scholarly research and industry news relating to all areas of hospitality and tourism. This comprehensive database contains more than 480,000 records from 500 titles, with coverage going back to the mid 1960s.
- Mergent (FISOnline) Mergent is an Internet-accessible subscription service that covers over 10,000+ public companies and their SEC (EDGAR®) filings.
- ProQuest (All Databases) ProQuest provides access to 5300+ periodicals and newspapers. It includes indexing plus some full text or imaged articles for general topics and research topics related to the fields of business, education, psychology and science. Select ABI/INFORM (for business users) and General Science Text (for science users) from the ProQuest dropdown list for more specific searches.
- ReferenceUSA ReferenceUSA is the leading provider in business and consumer research. ReferenceUSA helps users create marketing plans, conduct competitive analysis, raise funds and locate people.
- Regional Business News (EBSCOhost) This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires from all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- Value Line The Value Line Investment Survey is one of the most widely used independent investment information services in the world. Its up-to-date, weekly issues are also a comprehensive reference that has something useful for virtually every investor. In breadth of coverage it is encyclopedic, covering some 1,700 equity issues.