When accessing a database, you may be required to enter a username and password before you reach the database website. Enter your BHSU email account information on this screen.
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost) The world’s largest academic multi-disciplinary database, Academic Search Premier provides full text for more than 4,700 publications, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed journals. Coverage spans virtually every area of academic study and offers information dating as far back as 1975. This database is updated on a daily basis via EBSCOhost.
- EBSCOhost Search Academic Search Premier (offers full text for nearly 1,850 scholarly journals, including more than 1,200 peer-reviewed titles), Business Source Premier (full text for more than 2,950 scholarly business journals), Applied Science & Technology Abstracts (contains more than 560 English-language, scientific and technical publications), Inspec, and Health Source, etc.
- ERIC Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) provides PDF files for documents originally produced in microfiche from 1993- present through the Educational Document Reproduction Service.
- Films on Demand Films On Demand is a state-of-the-art streaming video platform that makes it easier than ever to incorporate outstanding educational video content into your curriculum by providing easy integration with learning management systems, online lesson plans, distance learning courseware, or electronic card catalog systems. Most titles are available for individual lease or purchase, or through subscriptions to our robust, curriculum-focused subjects.
- MathSciNet MathSciNet is a comprehensive database covering the world's mathematical literature since 1940. It provides Web access to the bibliographic data and reviews of mathematical research literature contained in the Mathematical Reviews Database. The database is maintained by American Mathematical Society
- ProQuest (All Databases) ProQuest provides access to 5300+ periodicals and newspapers. It includes indexing plus some full text or imaged articles for general topics and research topics related to the fields of business, education, psychology and science. Select ABI/INFORM (for business users) and General Science Text (for science users) from the ProQuest dropdown list for more specific searches.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science) A multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the sciences. It fully indexes over 6,650 major journals across 150 scientific disciplines and includes all cited references captured from indexed articles.
- ScienceDirect ScienceDirect contains full-text journals in science, technology and medicine.
- Siam Journals Online (1997 to present) SIAM exists to ensure the strongest interactions between mathematics and other scientific and technological communities through membership activities, publication of journals and books, and conferences.
- Siam Online Journal Archive (1952 to 1996) SIAM exists to ensure the strongest interactions between mathematics and other scientific and technological communities through membership activities, publication of journals and books, and conferences.
- Web of Science (ISI Web of Knowledge) Includes highly acclaimed ISI Science Citation Index Expanded and Social Science Citation Index Expanded (1992 – present). Science Citation Index Expanded is a multidisciplinary index covering 5,900 major journals across 150 scientific disciplines. The Social Sciences Citation Index is a multidisciplinary index, which covers 1,725 journals across 50 social sciences disciplines. Both indexes include cited reference searching, which allows you to find out who has cited your published articles.