When accessing a database, you may be required to enter a username and password before you reach the database website. Enter your BHSU email account information on this screen.
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science) A multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the arts and humanities. It fully covers 1,160 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals. It also indexes individually selected, relevant items from over 6,800 major science and social science journals.
- JSTOR An archive collection of core scholarly journals. Subject coverage includes journals in history, social sciences, literature, mathematics, statistics and ecology. Starting with the very first issues, all articles are image copies of original publication.
- Mango Languages Offers courses in more than 60 languages to allow users to learn, listen and speak their chosen languages. Courses for English learners begin in the student’s native language and teach English. The courses focus on four key areas of language learning: vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation and culture.
- ProQuest (All Databases) ProQuest provides access to 5300+ periodicals and newspapers. It includes indexing plus some full text or imaged articles for general topics and research topics related to the fields of business, education, psychology and science. Select ABI/INFORM (for business users) and General Science Text (for science users) from the ProQuest dropdown list for more specific searches.
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science) A multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the social sciences. It fully indexes over 1,950 journals across 50 social sciences disciplines. It also indexes individually selected, relevant items from over 3,300 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals.