When accessing a database, you may be required to enter a username and password before you reach the database website. Enter your BHSU email account information on this screen.
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost) The world’s largest academic multi-disciplinary database, Academic Search Premier provides full text for more than 4,700 publications, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed journals. Coverage spans virtually every area of academic study and offers information dating as far back as 1975. This database is updated on a daily basis via EBSCOhost.
- EBSCOhost Search Academic Search Premier (offers full text for nearly 1,850 scholarly journals, including more than 1,200 peer-reviewed titles), Business Source Premier (full text for more than 2,950 scholarly business journals), Applied Science & Technology Abstracts (contains more than 560 English-language, scientific and technical publications), Inspec, and Health Source, etc.
- JSTOR An archive collection of core scholarly journals. Subject coverage includes journals in history, social sciences, literature, mathematics, statistics and ecology. Starting with the very first issues, all articles are image copies of original publication.
- Pronunciator Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn any of 80 languages with self-directed lessons, live teachers, movies, music, and more.
- ProQuest (All Databases) ProQuest provides access to 5300+ periodicals and newspapers. It includes indexing plus some full text or imaged articles for general topics and research topics related to the fields of business, education, psychology and science. Select ABI/INFORM (for business users) and General Science Text (for science users) from the ProQuest dropdown list for more specific searches.
- Westlaw Campus Provides access to legal resources including laws, cases, encyclopedias, and journals/reviews for the United States and all of the separate states.