When accessing a database, you may be required to enter a username and password before you reach the database website. Enter your BHSU email account information on this screen.
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost) The world’s largest academic multi-disciplinary database, Academic Search Premier provides full text for more than 4,700 publications, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed journals. Coverage spans virtually every area of academic study and offers information dating as far back as 1975. This database is updated on a daily basis via EBSCOhost.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) ACS Publications are an index with access to the full text copies of articles found in all ACS publications including current as well as archived files.
- Computers & Applied Sciences Complete (EBSCOhost) Computers & Applied Sciences Complete covers the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied sciences disciplines. CASC provides indexing and abstracts for more than 1,800 academic journals, professional publications, and other reference sources from a diverse collection. Full text is also available for more than 730 periodicals.
- EBSCOhost Search Academic Search Premier (offers full text for nearly 1,850 scholarly journals, including more than 1,200 peer-reviewed titles), Business Source Premier (full text for more than 2,950 scholarly business journals), Applied Science & Technology Abstracts (contains more than 560 English-language, scientific and technical publications), Inspec, and Health Source, etc.
- Health Source - Consumer Edition (EBSCOhost) This database is the richest collection of consumer health information available to libraries worldwide, providing information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health. Health Source - Consumer Edition features searchable full text for nearly 300 journals. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCOhost) This database provides more than 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition also features abstracts and indexing for nearly 850 journals. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- ProQuest (All Databases) ProQuest provides access to 5300+ periodicals and newspapers. It includes indexing plus some full text or imaged articles for general topics and research topics related to the fields of business, education, psychology and science. Select ABI/INFORM (for business users) and General Science Text (for science users) from the ProQuest dropdown list for more specific searches.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science) A multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the sciences. It fully indexes over 6,650 major journals across 150 scientific disciplines and includes all cited references captured from indexed articles.
- SciFinder Scholar (log in here) SciFinder is a research discovery tool that allows you to explore the CAS databases containing literature from many scientific disciplines including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more!
- SciFinder Scholar (register for account here) SciFinder is a research discovery tool that allows you to explore the CAS databases containing literature from many scientific disciplines including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more!
- Web of Science (ISI Web of Knowledge) Includes highly acclaimed ISI Science Citation Index Expanded and Social Science Citation Index Expanded (1992 – present). Science Citation Index Expanded is a multidisciplinary index covering 5,900 major journals across 150 scientific disciplines. The Social Sciences Citation Index is a multidisciplinary index, which covers 1,725 journals across 50 social sciences disciplines. Both indexes include cited reference searching, which allows you to find out who has cited your published articles.